Saturday, September 01, 2007

A New Month


Today is the first day of September! Where did the summer months go? School has started back, the leaves are beginning to slowly change colors, the stores are stocked with autumn clothes and decor but the weather still says summer is hanging on! I am ready to pull out my sweaters and enjoy some cooler days but that's not gonna happen just yet!

Did you notice anything different about my blogging this week? I tried out a schedule with themes for each day.

Monday was Crafts and Hobbies
Tuesday was Home Decor and Tips
Wednesday was On the Road and Recipes
Thursday was Nature's Bounty
Friday was Crafts and Hobbies again (cause I love to talk about them)
Saturday and Sunday were left blank and available for whatever may pop up!

I haven't decided if I will continue this schedule or only use it occasionally. I have the weekend to make up my mind!

I plan to keep my September goals on the simple side. And will list them within the next several days.

No comments: