Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Days and Nights


The past several days and nights have definitely been extremely hard for me. Especially the nights. I am so used to feeling Whiner snuggled up against me as I sleep and I have had a hard time sleeping without him. I am still feeling an empty kind of tired but I know that I must begin to move on with life. It will be slow for awhile. I have had many friends reach out to me during this time which has meant a lot to me. Thank you all.

I did do a little stitching last night. Not much but it was a beginning after this long break. It wasn't enough to bother taking a picture of but hopefully I can begin doing a little more each day now.

We have been having such beautiful Fall days this week and this is a perfect recipe for enjoying in the Autumn.

Caramel Apple Dip

8 oz. Cream Cheese softened
1/2 c. caramel ice cream topping
1/4 c. honey
3 - 4 green and red apples, cored and sliced
cinnamon

In a medium serving bowl, combine cream cheese, caramel topping, honey and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Beat until smooth. Store in refrigerator til chilled. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve with apple slices. Makes 2 cups.

1 comment:

Edgar said...

Hi Sherry, I am glad that you getting back into the swing of things. I have thought so often of you and your loss.

Take care!!!

edgar