Saturday, September 08, 2007

New Look



Before. After. The larger frames are how I wore my glasses for years. I got tired of the big look and the way they felt so heavy on my face and switched to a smaller wire frame. Also with Transition (turn to sunglasses outside) and no line bifocal lenses. I may have made a mistake getting the transition lenses. I like them but just don't know if I like them enough to get again. Next time I may get separate sun glasses but for now, these will be fine. You can't see it in the picture but there is BLING down each side. Love those little sparkles! I haven't had no line bifocals in quite awhile but remember enjoying them so I am really happy to get them again! I think the new frames are going to take more adjust to than the new lenses. One minute I love them and the next minute I wish I had gotten big frames again! LOL! Not the best picture but it gives you an idea and I hope to get a better picture later!

No comments: