Friday, September 14, 2007

Full Circle


I promised a better picture of me in my new glasses. This is about as good as it's gonna get! I really do miss my larger frames and am seriously thinking about getting a second pair so that I can have both looks as my mood desires.

I have been asked if I still scrapbook since I talk about stitching quite a bit now. DEFINITELY, I still scrap! For me, scrapbooking is a daytime hobby while cross stitching is a night time hobby. Scrapping is about action with photography and journaling. Stitching is relaxing and calming. The perfect way to unwind in the evenings.

So what are my new stitching starts going to be? The new starts are marked by a * and will begin next week. All have a reserved spot waiting for them to be hung up!

Mon --- Willow Tree Sampler (I am nearing the half way mark on this piece)

*Tues -- Because Nice Matters*

*Wed - various smalls for ornaments, pin cushions, pillows, ect.*

Thurs - And a Forest Grew (LOTS left to do!)

*Fri - Matter's Choice*

Sat - Free Stitch

Sun - Free Stitch

Our new chairs will be delivered sometime today so I should have a picture of those to share by tomorrow! Also, we heard from the warranty place about our TV and were given a voucher to pick out a brand new television! Hopefully we will be going to the store to do that today and I will have a picture of it to post as well. A NEW tv to watch while I sit and stitch in my NEW chair! Can life get any better? *wink wink*

3 comments:

Edgar said...

Hi Sherry,
I like you new frames!! You are like my Mom and her frames, she likes them big. She refuses to even consider smaller ones!!

Have a great weekend.

edgar

Mindi said...

I really like the new, smaller frames. I was alwyas limited to very small frames because my prescription is so strong. The larger the frames, the wider the lense got at the outside edges, and the heavier the glasses. Even with high index lenses, they could get fairly thick and give me headaches.

Enjoy the new TV and chairs!

Anonymous said...

The new frames are nice. Thanks for the updated picture! I've always had bigger frames too, so I'm unsure about switching. Are you liking the transition lenses? Jana