Monday, September 24, 2007

Monday


It's Monday and I have nothing to show. In all honesty, I will be glad when this month is over. Possibly a new month will give me the feeling of a new beginning which is what I need right now.

Even though it has been exactly one week today since we took Whiner for his last visit to the vet, I feel much better. I still cry from time to time but I know in my heart he is better off with no anguish. Now it just a matter of getting myself moving again and back on the track of life.

I did go outside yesterday and roamed the yard with my camera and took some pictures. I puttered around the garden area and put out some mums for some extra Fall color and put fresh wter in the bird bath.The temps sure didn't feel like Fall but the colors of the season were beginning to make an appearance. Sweater days are not far behind.

No comments: