Friday, August 17, 2007

It's a Challenge


It's been awhile since I shared a recipe so get out your pencil and pad cause today is the day!

Ritzy Chicken Cassarole

INGREDIENTS:
2 sleeves Ritz crackers
1 can cream of chicken soup, or cream of mushroom
1 cup sour cream, regular or reduced fat
1/2 cup chicken broth
4 to 6 boneless chicken breast halves, cooked
4 ounces melted butter, melted

PREPARATION:
Crumble one sleeve of Ritz crackers in the bottom of a 2 to 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Drizzle half of the melted butter over the crackers. Mix chicken with soup, sour cream, and broth. Pour over crackers. Crush the remaining sleeve of crackers over the chicken mixture. Drizzle the remaining melted butter over the crackers. Bake at 300° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Serves 6.

Since yesterday's finish I have been looking through my charts and pulling out a few to make into kits. But I'm going to be a stinker and wait until I actually start on each one before spilling the beans as to what I am going to work on!

For quite a while I challenged myself to learn something new everyday by making it a regular New Years resolution. I know it sounds over whelming but it really isn't. Read an article or watch a documentary about something. You will surely learn something new. Start a new hobby. Try a new recipe. It's amazing and fun to do. Actually most of us are already doing this whether we realize it or not! During the time I did this regularly I felt good. Physically and emotionally. I was exercising my brain while expanding my personal self. Starting today I am going to begin doing this again and I will report what I learn!

Today's picture is my bottle collection! Kind of hard to get this picture because of glare. Glare from overhead lights. Glare from the flash. Glare from the sun streaming through the window. I love to fill them or let them stand on their own!

No comments: