Saturday, June 01, 2019

Just Words

The past week has been so hot and miserable! I was not able to go outside for more than a few minutes before I felt smothered by the humidity! Needless to say I have been spending  as much time as possible indoors! Naturally I go out to water my mints but I try to do it in the mornings before the weather gets too hot.

While I have been staying in the house, I have been working on Creation Sampler some. I also spent time organizing my stash. Every year around Memorial Day and July 4, I realize that I have never stitched a patriotic piece. I have several designs in my stash. Time to buy the threads and fabric so that I can kit these up and add them to my Stitching Bucket List.

I had fun playing in my stash over the long weekend! It is always fun to see old friends again! I also updated my Stitching Bucket List. It is a long list and some what overwhelming. I am sure there are a few that I forgot to add. Thank goodness all of these are in my current stash! Many are already kitted up and I am working on kitting up the others.

No matter how many times I promise myself to only stitch from stash, something new or even an older design will catch my eye and make it's way into my shopping cart! Why fight it!!

The Grumpy Ol Gazer had out patient surgery for carpal tunnel. OMG!  He was definitely a handful for several days but I just kept telling him that he would be happy in the long run!

Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

We have been having a heat wave here which isn't normal for this time of year. I am not a fan of the heat or humidity so I have been spending time inside like you. I hope your husband's carpal tunnel surgery and recovery is a success. Enjoy your weekend!