Saturday, May 25, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend

I know I haven't posted a recent update picture of Creation Sampler in a while so here it is! I was hoping to be further along by this time but with everything that has been going on, I am happy.



I am still checking out Ancestry on a regular basis hoping for another name to be discovered for my Mother's Tree. So far, nothing. When I finish  up Creation Sampler I plan to stitch a short but sweet piece by Notforgotten Farm called "I Stitch". Lori designed it as a bookmark but I think I will have it framed even though it is very small.

Speaking of Mother's Tree. I have every intention of finishing it off in time for the October framing sale at my LNS. My dilemma is whether to pick it back up where I left off (on the tree) or start fresh and make it my own. Decisions, decisions...



We went up to the foothills one day to meet my cousin and her husband for lunch. It is always good to get together with family and catch up. We had some very pretty scenery on the way.



I filled all the birdfeeders one last time for the season. I stop feeding them June 1 through Oct 31 because there are plenty of insects, bugs and berries for them to feast on.I start feeding them again November 1 though the end of May.

And our chipmunk is happy too!



I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend. I would also like to send thanks to the soldiers who keep us safe!

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Thank you for sharing an update picture of Creation Sampler. It is looking good; such pretty colors. Have a peaceful and relaxing weekend!