Saturday, May 11, 2019

Good Morning

I am still making progress on Creation Sampler. I have changed a few colors around and love the look of it so far! My new ottoman has a storage space under the top so I can keep my current stitch in there and it will always be handy!

I took a break from stitching for several days. Sometimes it will help the hand cramps to give them a little vacation from the needle and thread. Another thing that helps are these crafter gloves and yes, they really do work!



I hope all of you have a lovely and special Mother's Day! I will be spending the day my favorite way. Enjoying my yard and birds, stitching and NO COOKING! As for a present, I am happy to get peace and quite as my Mother's Day gift  but a vase of daisies is always a wonderful surprise!



Another good mail day brought some threads for one of my projects and my Mother's Day present - a new zoom lens for my SLR camera.

Now that the painting is finished in the main areas, I was able to hang a lot of my cross stitch back up. I will let the Grumpy Ol Gazer take a well deserved break before taking on the other rooms!

Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Your bouquet of daisies are gorgeous. I love those craft gloves you featured. I have been using them for years. Have a relaxing weekend!