Thursday, May 02, 2019

And So The Maynia Begins

The Stitch Maynia, that is. I have toyed around with the idea of taking on this monster challenge for a few years. I am right on the edge of going for it. Should I do the usual 31 starts - one each day for a month. NO NO NO WAY! Or maybe I could do the 19 new starts for the year 2019, Hmmm, that's still a lot for me to wrap my mind around! Maybe I could just do 5 or 7 for the number of  days in the week. That's still seems like a lot for me. I know because I have tried to work on multiple designs by rotation before and something always ends up in my drawer never to see the light of day again!

It's still a big decision and until I make up my mind which way to go on this, I am having fun making my list. All of these are already in my stash along with the fabrics and threads so I will not have to purchase anything else.

1. The Prayer of Saint Francis by My Big Toe
2. Mother's Tree by Lavender and Lace
3. Creation Sampler by Words of Praise
4. A Virtuous Woman by Carriage House Sampling
5. I Stitch by Notforgotten Farm
6. Heart & Hand by With Thy Needle and Thread
7. Be Who You Are by Lizzie Kate

I should have my decision made by my next post! Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Several stitchers are doing a version of maynia where they are focusing on a single piece can calling it monogamaynia or something to that effect. Look forward to seeing what you decide on!