Friday, May 03, 2019

A Lot of Love in This Post!

Here is the rest of the framing I picked up several weeks ago that I forgot to post last week.

Sarah Steele by Tree of Life Sampling. I ran short on fabric so I could not complete it but I still love it. It looks like the glass is cracked but it is a streak of sunlight!



The Lord is My Shepherd by New York Dreamer. Look at the details on that frame!




Remember Me by Sheepish Designs. The roses were pink in the chart but you know I love red and I had to add a few yellow roses because I love them so much!



It is still early but in season fruits and veggies are starting to show up in the stores! I usually like to grow my own tomatoes but I am going to take a break this year. As soon as I saw watermelons in the store, I grabbed one to take home! I can never have too much watermelon! I am the only person in the house who eats it, so I get to finish off one all by myself! YUM!!! No problem there!

I made my decision about Stitch Maynia. Starting all 7 designs within a week is too much for me. I still plan to do them all and I have given myself a time frame in which I hope to complete them. For now that deadline is my little secret! LOL.  I have already started The Creation Sampler by Words of Praise. I have changed a few colors around.



Be still my heart! I love my new stitching chair! And it even has a matching sofa! I am over the moon in love with them!



I do love my yellow roses but my heart skips a beat when my wild rose blooms because I know my birds will have some yummy rose hips to snack on this Fall.




Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What beautiful framed pieces you shared! You are off to a good start on the sampler you started. Your stitching chair looks comfy. What brand is it? Your roses look fabulous. Have an enjoyable Friday and weekend!