Saturday, May 18, 2019

Dull Is Good!

I hope everyone had a pleasant Mother's Day whether you were the one being celebrated or not. I had a lovely day. The Grumpy Ol Gazer took me out for a nice dinner which was enjoyed and appreciated.  I wasn't able to spend a lot of time outside watching my birds like I had hoped because we had an entire weekend of heavy down pours.

Since I was house bound due to the weather, I used the time to work on Creation Sampler and put some more things back up on the freshly painted walls.



After the rainy weekend, we had several extremely pleasant days. I took advantage of the Spring weather and filled my bird and squirrel feeders. The squirrels like about everything I put out whether it is for them or not! The crows have made a return to the feeders this year after a long absence. A little chipmunk had been longingly watching the feeders and decided to try to climb one. He chose a big feeder on a wood pole and fell off more than once. He finally chose another feeder lower to the ground on a shepherd pole. He made it and he happily snuggled into the feeder tray to eat his heart out!



Not much news. It has been a "dull is good" week. Next week will be a different story!

Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I had to chuckle over your 'dull is good' comment. I truly enjoy days like that and I really think everyone needs/benefits from them. We have feeders out for the hummingbirds, but we won't put birdseed out now (due to bears) until November/December. Enjoy your weekend!