Friday, April 06, 2007

End of the Week - at last!



I have come to the conclusion that I won't be surprised at all to see Sanjaya make it into the top 5 on American Idol this year. It really doesn't bother me any more and I don't know why it ever did. Just a chain reaction, I guess. The one thing that makes me sad now is knowing that at least 2 of my faves (Melinda, Lakisha and Jordin) will be sent home because there can only be one winner. Of course there could be another surprise outcome with all three divas being sent on their way. Even if this happens I feel confident that each one will be quickly picked up by some smart music producer and go far in the industry!

These are more of the stamps I ordered last week. Aren't they just adorable? They are Autumn Leaves Astro Boy. Not sure how often I'll use them but I couldn't resist!

I haven't done any scrapping in about 5 or 6 days and I really want to before a scrapper's block completely takes over! I haven't even pulled out my camera in about a week! I have several layouts in mind to do. Now to just make myself sit down and do them! Sometimes that is much easier said than done!

I covered up the plants last night in preparation of freezing weather! I hate how Mother Nature plays these weather games with us around this time of year! Everyone was loving their shorts and flip flops again only to have to pull the sweaters and flannel jammies back out!

5 shows I watched on TV this week
1. American Idol
2. The Wedding Bells
3. Entertainment Tonight
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Take the Lead - movie on HBO

5 foods I ate this week
1. Fried Ice Cream by Bryers - think I'll stick with Starbucks
2. Zesty Chicken BBQ - new recipe
3 BBQ take out
4 Lasagne
5 Salad

5 songs I listened to this week
1. Sway - Michael Buble
2. Save the Last Dance for Me - Michael Buble
3. I Only Want to be With You - Hootie and the Blowfish
4. Peroxide Swing - Michael Buble
5. Me and Mrs. You - Michael Buble

No comments: