Tuesday, September 05, 2006

30!


Today is our big 3-0 anniversary and we have a new member in the family! A Canon Digital Rebel XTi camera! We were lucky and got a wonderful deal on it especially considering that this version of the Rebel has only been on the store shelves a short time! It is definitely a combined present for the both of us! A few accessories have been ordered and should be here by the end of the week. The more I think about this camera and see the great pictures that other Rebel users take, I am defintely getting anxious to try it out and see what I can do with it!

The more I think about our day trip to the mountains, the more excited I get! Being around all that delicious Southern culture and mountain flavor does something wonderful for my soul! Now I have to get dh to commit to a date! I am thinking that sometime in October would be a wonderful time to go. The leaves are usually at their peak and the weather is cool enough for a sweater or light jacket but still enjoyable.

DH traded in the Lumina for this! A Chevy Metro Geo. The Lumina was a good car for 10 years and got us to where we needed to go but with the price of gas continuasly creeping upward, he decided he needed a more fuel efficient car to drive back and forth to work. So far, he has been pleased. The Jeep has now been dubbed our weekend vehicle!

No comments: