Sunday, February 23, 2020

Short and Sweet but No Pictures

Once again, it has been a dull and uneventful week around the ol' homestead! But as I like to say, Dull Is Good!  We did have several days of excitement! It snowed but still no accumulation! It was nice to have at least one snow this season. Of course, it never snows unless I need to make a trip to the store then everyone else has the same idea! LOL

I put Quaker Bluebirds aside after 10 hours of stitching with the intention of pulling out  A Virtuous Woman to work on. It was her turn for 10 hours of attention. Well you know what they say about good intentions! I had an allergic reaction to some new medicine the dr. gave me and I was broken out in a nasty red and very itchy rash! I put that medicine away and got out the Benadryl but I still could not stitch because I was still itching so badly! Hopefully this will be gone soon and I can give A Virtuous Woman some me time!

I did sign up for Scattered Seeds Little Wren club. I loved her sneak peeks and Tammy designs such beautiful pieces. What really won me over tho was the fact that I have a soft spot in my heart for wrens.

How are you liking the new designs for Market? Seeing anything you can't wait to get? I have only seen a couple of smalls that may end up in my basket so I spent most of my Market money on The Little Wren club instead!

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

I hope your rash and the accompanying itchiness goes away soon so your Virtuous Woman stitch can have her turn. I have started a list of items I want from Market and I have even pre-ordered a few of them. Trying to decide now if I want to get the rest or wait and order them down the road. Enjoy your week!