Saturday, February 15, 2020

MoJo in the House!

Hello again! I hope everyone had a good week. I can't say that anything super exciting happened around here. We had some more snow showers but no accumulation. One thing that has been a constant is rain!! Everyone around here is so tired of muddy yards along with up and down temperatures!

Infusions are over for a while, anyway. I can't say that I will miss getting up extra early and dragging myself over to the center.

I have been working on A Virtuous Woman and Quaker Bluebirds (using red). Here is an update on Quaker Bluebirds.



Last time I mentioned rotations and have thought hard on it since then. I know myself. If I have too many in the works at once, I get overwhelmed and stop all of them. If I only work on one at a time, I get bored, want a new stitch and put it aside! Right now I am working on two. I have been working on one for 10 hours then I switch over to the other and do the same. So far it has been working fine for me. No less than 2, no more than 3.  I may have found my rotation mojo! I am hoping to have at least one finished or close to a finish by the end of the month! I have even picked out the next several pieces that will be worked on!

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The Quaker is looking good in that red.
I am glad you've found a rotation that is working for you.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Quaker sampler is looking good. It sounds like you have come up with a good stitching plan for your two projects. Have a fabulous week!