Monday, March 02, 2020

Short Again

We had a busy week going on. Between the two of us, we had a handful of doctor appointments plus a few errands. Luckily my grocery shopping had already been taken care of. That rash finally cleared up and I am not scratching like a dog with fleas anymore!

Our woodpecker is back. I have mentioned him before. He is the one who likes to peck on the house. Not the gutters but the house! And he pecks on the section which leads to our bedroom wall right above the bed so early in the morning we get awakened by tap, tap, tap above our heads! LOL. I keep trying to tell him that I bought a house just for him but he won't use it!!

No stitching this week. I put a special book in my stash drawer and it got stuck. I tried to open the drawer without tearing up the book and tore up my hands instead. They need to rest and heal awhile.

I have several SALs and/or Clubs that will probably be weekend work so I won't count them into the final decision and tally. Also I have several WIPs that I want to make myself work on at least one day a week until finished! Good intentions again!

I think that's enough. Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sherry, hope your hands are healing from their run-in with the drawer. Sorry the woodpecker is back pecking on your house! Happy March!

Colleen said...

I just found your blog and enjoy reading it. When we lived in PA we had a pileated woodpecker that would visit us. There was a dead tree on the back of our lot that we left just for him and his pecking was so loud we always knew when he was back. He was huge and so beautiful. I'm glad he didn't peck on our house :)

butterfly said...


Hope your hands get better soon .
Naughty woodpecker .
Have a good day.