Monday, October 07, 2019

What A Week

What a week!! Errands, appointments and getting the outside of the house painted!

I've got pictures this week!

I love Samplers! All Samplers! But I have noticed that I am always the happiest when I am stitching on a prayers, a Proverb or some other type of inspirational design. I always saved these for my infusion projects but why limit myself to just several times a year! And I have so many in my stash!

I know the last thing I needed to do was to buy more cross stitch patterns but who ever said I did smart things!  I have added a nice handful to my Stitching Bucket List! You can see my full Stitching Bucket List over at my Pinterest page (link on right side of page).

A Saviour's Praise by  Shakespeare Peddler



Vintage Birds by Jeanette Douglas



The Fall by Barbara Ana Designs



and Quilting Bee by Blue Flowers



and several others

Sometimes going to the grocery store just wipes me out! I come home and all I want to do is sit in my chair to recoup but those groceries don't put themselves away. The Grumpy Ol Gazer and I decided to try out the grocery pickup services offered by our store. I can grocery shop online, let them get it all together and we just pick it up!  I still like to pick out produce and meats but other than that, it saves a lot of energy!

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What pretty samplers you have to work on in your stash! Have a marvelous week!