Thursday, October 17, 2019

Fall is in the Air

I need more walls!!! I think this is a common battle cry for every stitcher who needs more space to hang her work! For now, I am fine but I do have a sizable stash that may cause issues on down the road. Oh well, I can rearrange or just start hanging my work in other rooms of the house. I do like my work to be in the main area of house so I can see it easily!

We had several wonderful thunderstorms this past week! As long as I can stay in and have no errands or appointments to drag me out in the rain, I love a good thunder day for snuggling up and getting some stitching done! I am just loving this finally Fall weather we are having! The sweater mornings are the best!



I lost my massaging gloves! They are crafter's gloves for people with arthritis or other hand issues (like my hand cramps). When I feel a hand cramp coming on, I put these on and BOOM it's gone and I can keep right on stitching!  They are GREAT! They are called Creative Comfort by Dritz. I ordered two pair this time so I won't have to worry for awhile.



No gloves. No stitching. Thus, no pictures. Hopefully I will get my gloves very soon and get to stitching! This has been a hard week not being able to pick up my needle and hoop!

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

butterfly said...

We are having the same weather here.
I use to have to wear those gloves at the moment my hands are fine.