Monday, October 28, 2019

Making Plans

Once again I am late with my blog post! It hasn't been a very busy week but I did feel icky quite a bit. Not sick just bleck! So I rested when I could. 

I can't believe that this year is almost over! And, even more, I can't believe how little stitching I was able to get done! While I had the ickies over the past week, I decided to make my stitching agenda for next year! 2020 has officially been declared the Year of the Stitching Bucket List!

While going through my stash to see which charts still needed to be kitted, I noticed that most of the designs that make my heart beat a little faster are inspirational pieces. I love all samplers but if they have a prayer, a proverb or even an inspirational quote I am hooked!

How did this happen? It all began with one piece. My very first inspirational cross stitch. My Home is Built in Glory by Heartstring Samplery. I stitched on it during a difficult time of my life when my father was sick before he passed away. The words and the design gave me great comfort.



Then I began to stitch prayers and similar designs for my infusion projects. But it did not take me long to realize that I wanted to do these more often than that!



So bear with me the next several months as I shuffle through various pieces until I can lay my sights on what lies ahead in 2020 for my stitching!

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a gorgeous sampler you shared by Heartstring Samplery! Off to check out her Etsy shop and check it out! I have started jotting down a few notes for upcoming projects in 2020 as well. Enjoy your week, Sherry!