Sunday, October 13, 2019

Fall has Finally Arrived!

No, I have not given up on Sister's Garden by La D Da. I am not as far a long with it as I would like to be due to hand cramps and a very sore finger! But here it is to date! I know I got a little off track last post. That is what happens when I play in my stash



I have several empty spaces on various walls waiting for future stitches to be hung there. The main area is a blank wall. Not too big but I have it planned it. I know what I want to stitch and hang there. So why am I not working on any of it!!! When i choose another piece to stitch my mind always wonders back to the pieces I want to hang on that wall! I hate to leave a WIP to be picked up later but I just can't get these others off my mind! 

                   

The weather has finally cooled down and it actually feels like Fall. I could not take much more of the mid 90 to 100 weather!

I ordered some threads for a few pieces in my stash so I can kit them up and a little more of that wonderful fabric from My Vintage Needle Arts. My favorite sweaters were on sale so I grabbed a couple! The sale was so good it was like getting two for the price of one!

The Grumpy Ol Gazer helped me plant several new bushes. One is a butterfly bush. I noticed that one of my yellow roses is starting to die out so we planted close to that and will cut back the dying rose later.

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

You La D Da stitch is looking good. Perhaps a two project rotation with your current WIP and one for you wall! Fall is finally arriving here with cooler temperatures, lower humidity, and crisper air. Wishing you a blessed day and a wonderful week!

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching , once I go in to my stash every thing changes ha.