Sunday, September 29, 2019

A Quick Catch Up

I know. I didn't post last week. I could have but it would have been so short and sort of dull so I decided to wait until I had a little more.

Where is Fall? The calendar says it is Fall but the temps outside say completely different with days up in the mid 90s!  I am ready for sweater weather!

We celebrated another anniversary! I told the Grumpy Ol Gazer that we would never have a 43rd anniversary again! LOL. Later the same week, he had a birthday.  He had been hinting around for a DNA test kit for some time so that was his birthday present! Since they were on sale, I bought one for myself too.

In between all the busyness I was able to get some work on Sister's Garden by La D Da. I was hoping it might move along a little faster but when life (and hand cramps) happens....  I just love it more and more as I stitch on it!

My bushes came in. The Grumpy Ol Gazer said he would help me put them out this weekend. There will be blueberries and blackberries for the birds next year. And a lovely butterfly bush to attract flutterbies!

I played in my stash again and got my charts ready for next year's stitching. I think I will leave it as a surprise since I may not get around to all of them or I might change my mind!

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

3 comments:

butterfly said...

Congratulations on your anniversary .
I think hubby and I will get our DNA soon as gifts.
When you have been married 52 years it would be a great gift for each other.

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations to you on your anniversary!

Edi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.