Sunday, October 14, 2018

Good Morning One and All

First things first. I have an update on Willow Tree Sampler to share. Have I mentioned how much I love this piece? The tree has been planted and grass is starting to grow around it now.



I am already going through my stash to choose my next new start!  I have pulled a few to make my pick from. I wish I could blink my eyes and they would be complete and framed!! LOL. The designs that are in the running are Sally Spencer by Birds of a Feather (I have special plans for this one) and Buttermilk and Blue by Stacey Nash. Oh me, oh my, oh you. Whatever shall I do??? LOL. I am leaning towards Buttermilk and Blue. I always enjoy a good alphabet sampler but I could change my mind at the last minute!




I just love a good mail day! Yesterday several orders arrived. A new pair of cozy pajamas and from a stitching store lots and lots of yummy threads!  The wooden hoop I like was out of stock but will be arriving again soon. I can't have too many of these! See the hoop on my Willow Tree Sampler above?

My wild rose is on it's last legs of the season. See you next summer, sweet rose!



We have been working on downsizing or just decluttering the house! We have so much that we just use anymore. My husband is worse than a woman wanting to hold on to things saying "I might be able to use/wear that someday"! LOL. I hate to have yard sales so I usually just bag up the decent stuff and donate it.

We are getting ready to paint the outside of the house this Fall. The main color of the house will be Marshmallow. The doors and shutters will be Hot Chocolate. Doesn't that sound yummy but that's not why I picked those colors. It just worked out that way! LOL



Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Nice progress on your Willow Tree Sampler, Sherry! That is a hard choice about what to stitch next. I just won the Sally Spencer in a giveaway on Instagram, but probably won't start it until next year.

Good luck with your decluttering--we are doing the same, but have a long way to go :)

Robin in Virginia said...

You are making good progress on your stitch! Good luck on the decluttering!