Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Day 6

DH is already asking me for some Christmas present hints. OMG. Of course I have more than cross stitch charts on my wish list but they do seem to take priority this time of year so I handed him my list. I tried not to go crazy and overwhelm him. There are a few LHN ornament charts and a couple of PSS designs.

Has anyone seen the new LHN Elizabeth Hancock coming out this month? That is must have when it becomes available! I had promised myself I would put no more than 2 big designs on my 2012 list. I already have one and this one will make two!

My side is feeling better each day. I was able to get out of bed this morning without flinching. Just taking it easy, getting a little catch up done around the house and hopefully I can stitch this evening but I keep reminding myself to be careful so I don't have to go through all that again!

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Having cross stitch under the tree is good. And why not overwhelm DH with your list? lol!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

A long list is a good list :)
And I love the Hancock sampler...doing it ASAP!

barbara said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

Faye said...

I see you signing up for Vonnas SAL on this beautiful sampler~~ It is very nice and I have so many started I will have to pass...but, go for it!