Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chances Are


Last night I worked on the Hunt Sampler for awhile before putting it down and working on an exchange. I hope to have the exchange finished up soon so I can mail it out this weekend!

Today I will be devoting a lot of my day to our bedroom. I have no idea how it got into this awful condition but it sure needs some attention or it won't be long before we will be whacking our way through the jungle of mess!

It looks rather overcast outside this morning. Could there be a chance of rain for us? Fingers crossed! I have been loving these wonderful Fall days lately but it has been so dry here that some rain would definitely be welcome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hunt sampler is looking really great. What count is the fabric and are you stitching over 1 or 2?

mainely stitching said...

Oh what lovely progress you've already made! This is such an elegant, timeless sampler ....

Edgar said...

What great starts!!! They look super!! I need to kit up HS so that I can start it also.

Mindi said...

Hunt Sampler is looking gorgeous! I'm so glad to see you doing it in colors, instead of the monochrome it was charted in. Your start of HoHRH is looking really well too, can't wait to see more.