Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Chatter



I haven't been getting on my scrapbooking message boards as often as usual. Several reasons. The warmer weather has been a magnet, pulling me to sit or work outdoors and enjoy these perfect days. Harold's schedule at work has kept me busier than usual doing extra things to help him out. Whiner hasn't had very many good days lately and just like a small child, he wants to be held and loved by mommy when he feels bad. I do try to check into my boards once or twice during the day whether I post anything or not.

American Idol is one of the few shows Harold and I watch together so even though we often feel bored with it, we watch it because it is our time to be together. Frankly I just feel sorry for Sanjaya. The little 17 year old boy who seems so overwhelmed and intimidated by the whole thing. Even if he does get voted off, this whole thing will probably leave a big scar on him for a long time! He reminds me of a deer caught in a car's headlights and just can't free himself from the inevitable disaster!

We have looked at some new houses just for fun. Sort of wishful window shopping. It is extremely doubtful that we ever move again but it is still fun to look and dream about a new place with space for things we would like to have but just don't have the room for here.

If you stop by, say hi! I always love to hear from you! And here is a splash of summer color to make you smile!

No comments: