Sunday, April 07, 2019

It Happened Again!

Once again we had a beautiful week with warm Spring temperatures. My chickadees and blue birds loved the weather! The very next day we woke up to SNOW!! What the.... My blue bird couple was ever vigulant and kept working on their nest. My chickadees have left again. I keep watching and hoping they come back.Yes, the weather was back to Spring the very next day! I hope that is over.

Unfortunately I was not able to work on Mother's Tree again. It was just a busy busy week. My LNS started their framing sale so I took in six pieces. I can't wait to get them back. She knows what type of frames I like and she always does a wonderful job!They also had their charts on sale so I picked up a few. Like I really need more! 

I got Together by Heart in Hand. A very sweet and simple piece.



I  also picked up Quakers and Quilts by Rosewood Manor. It is an alphabet sampler with quilt blocks! Need I say more!



And last but not least, I got Heart & Hand by Brenda Gervais. This chart included multiple favorites of mine. I have always like the saying "Hands to work. Hearts to God"  It included 2 of my favorite trees. Dogwood blossoms around the top border and a Weeping Willow by the house. And the Heart to Hands symbol is always a classic!



Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Hope your chickadees return soon! We have seen a few bluebirds flying around, but none has settled in our houses. You picked up some super charts. I look forward to seeing what pieces you took in to be framed. Have a blessed day and a wonderful week!