Sunday, March 31, 2019

No Pictures

I don't have any exciting news to post about. It's been a "dull is good" week.

The guys came out to fix our sub flooring this week. They still have a little left to do but it is nice to walk on level flooring again instead of feeling like you are in a wacky fun house! Since they had to tear out a lot of the floor, that will mean new floor covering in several rooms! No complaints here! LOL. Now I have good valid reason for getting it!

My chickadees are back! When I announced "I have chickadees" last month, it was a nice Spring like day and they were starting to build their nest. It snowed the very next day and I never saw the chickadees again until this week. It has been nice and I imagine they are picking back up where they left off on the nest! Whatever the reason, I am so glad to see them again!

Another nice surprise was a bluebird couple moved into one of my BB houses! I always love to see them come back!

Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart!

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

It sounds like the flooring project is moving along. Glad to hear the chickadees are back! Great news on the bluebird couple! I hope you have a fabulous week.