Monday, October 13, 2008

Needed Rest and Catching Up


Wow! Did I need to get some catch up rest after the past several days! I have been sleeping in longer than usual the past couple of mornings! I will never complain about life being dull again! LOL! I totally lost track of the days last week and forgot to post my usual Photo Friday! Oops! Now that DH is back home and life is resuming some normalcy around here, I hope to be less fuzzy brained! LOL!

I was able to get a little stitching done during the Let's Stitch challenge week but not as much as I would have liked. I did work on my stitching though for the Friday night SAT and have posted a picture of my current progress!

Over the weekend, I was able to print out a few freebie charts, get a little bit of grocery shopping taken care of, pick up some needed threads and do a few necessary errands. The biggest part of my remaining order arrived over the weekend (Happy Dance!). I was able to kit up some more charts. I am still waiting on Best of Blessing by Hands to Work to arrive but I have the threads and fabric ready to go when it gets here!

2 comments:

Irene said...

The more I see your stitcing on this, I'm loving it. Might have to get this one.

Carol said...

We've slept in a lot this weekend too - change of seasons, maybe? Wow, your And A Forest Grew is looking lovely!