Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's a Pink Day


If I am up early enough, I like to watch the sunrise and even take pictures of it in all it's glory. The sky is usually filled hues of orange at dawn ranging from light to dark and no two sunrises are ever alike. But this morning the sky was filled with pinks and blues! Such a difference and just as beautiful! Maybe it was because of the rain we got last night or maybe the heavens just wanted to catch my attention. It worked!

When I see a sunrise my heart feels full. How can you see something this beautiful and not believe.

I sing because I’m happy,
I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow,
And I know He watches me.
(refrain from His Eye is on the Sparrow by Civilla Martin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Sherry! Amazing photograph!!!!!