Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Busy Days


What a busy week it's been so far! Over the weekend, we took a trip up to the Great Smokey Mountain Railways for a train tour of the mountains. Unfortunately, the leaves hadn't changed as much as I had hoped but it was still beautiful and definitely cold! It was nice to get away together even it was only for a day and we have decided we need to spend more quality time together so I am already looking around to plan our next outing!

Later when I was ready to pop dinner in the oven, I discovered it wasn't working! Nothing would heat up! The repair guys are coming out this morning and I hope they find the problem and this never happens again!

It's hard to believe the holidays are just right around the corner! It seems like it takes forever for them to get here then after Labor Day, the calendar just goes into fast forward and they are here in two shakes! I bought some new decorations on sale last year that I'm excited about using this year and hoping for some good holiday photos. I never seem to get those. Also, it's time to start stocking up my dry goods at the grocery store for holiday baking!

Last night I started on my Thankful art journal over at DML and I hope to get started on my circle journal tonight. I will be posting these later! I still love doing my layouts, but lately I have been craving variety and smaller albums seem to fit the need perfectly! Later today I will get a head start on the Christmas Cookie recipe swap over at Peek!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all your creations :)