Saturday, January 04, 2020

Time for Birds

Hi. My name is Sherry and I am a stitchaholic! I love everything stitching related (patterns, fabrics, floss, stitching aids, hoops....) and I can't control the urge to get more and more! LOL. Whenever I say I am only going to stitch from stash, that is like adding adding fuel to the fire and I go on another binge! I am not complaining though because I enjoy it all so much!

Our yard is like a swamp because of all the rain we have had over the past several weeks! I am ready for the weather to clear up!

Here we are in a New Year. It usually takes me about a month to get used to writing a new year date when required.



I was going to post an update on Virtuous Woman this week but I am still behind where I would like to be on this but the holidays just kept me busier than I had anticipated plus I had to do some frogging, allergies and hand cramps always figure in several times a month or more. I was going to leave it be but upon examination, it made the whole piece look out of balance! So I frogged.

I hate to admit it but 2019 was a terrible year for my stitching! I did not have enough finishes to even mention a number! I plan to do a lot better this year! One thing that will help will be to clean up my little space!

For several years I have thought of doing a BAP that would take the entire year (or less) to stitch. Just something I could take my time with. I finally found what I have been looking for! Little Birds by Blackbird Designs. It is exclusive to The Attic Needleworks. The charts are on back order but I hope to get mine ASAP!



As for our cleaning binge, it is not going quite as fast as we had hopped but I feel if we can do at least 1 room done a week, I am happy.

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

That's a lovely design. I've been away for a while but nice to see familiar faces. Happy New Year x

Robin in Virginia said...

What a beautiful design you have picked to stitch during 2020! I did some purging yesterday as I put Christmas away. I have a box of Christmas items to donate. Now to keep that motivation going! Enjoy your Sunday and the coming week, Sherry!