Friday, July 19, 2019

More Stitching

My infusions began this week. One down, three to go and I will be finished until the next round later this year. Packing up everything I will need is more like getting ready to go away for the weekend instead of just the major part of a day!

I spent some time with my wild rose the other morning before the sun took over the back yard. I was digging up several of her babies to take to family next month. I sure hope they live because it is a beautiful rose!

I managed to get some work done on Catharine Dickenson but I just could not finish her! I am close to a finish though so it should be soon! 



In between my regular naps at infusion and getting up to walk around to stretch my legs, I worked on Creation Sampler some. I was able to finish up the tree and get a good start on Eve. The nurses and other patients love to see what I am working on.



When I find a product I like, I don't mind sharing! Recently I have been taking some of the vitamins and supplements from Mega Food. Sometimes the drug store versions just don't work or give me enough of what I need. So far they are keeping their "easy on your stomach" promise but the real test will be when I see the results of my next blood work.

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Your stitching looks great ,enjoy your day.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your stitching on the Creation project is looking good. The sampler is lovely and you are close to a finish there. Stay cool!