Sunday, January 31, 2016

TREES. TREES. AND A SALE.

Before I begin my weekly post, I want to let you know that I have listed my charts for sale over at my sale blog. Please read the directions carefully and if you have any questions, you can email me with them.
 
I was able to get a little more stitching time in on AAFG. I have been working on this piece on weekends when I have time and on Wednesdays. I remember now why it has taken me this long to get this far on AAFG. Hand Cramps. Usually I can shake out a hand cramp and continue stitching but on this piece, I get some really whoppers that don't want to go away.


I have a new start. And Heaven and Nature Sing by Kathy Barrick. I did not get any Christmas pieces stitched last year. This is such a beautiful design and I am looking forward to working on it.  


After much thought I finally decided that I am going to take on another series of designs! I want to do A Most Suitable Name series by Jeanette Douglas! I just love these little ladies and it should be no problem to do one or two each month!


We are finally getting over that last cold blast that came with a generous helping of snow and ice! It is still cold in the mornings but by mid day it warms up. I am just hoping that we don't see anymore snow or ice this season. Maybe I am just getting old and grumpy but one time a year is my limit now. I am already making my list of things to do and get for nesting season! Seeds, feeders, specialty foods and maybe a new woodpecker house that I have been wanting!

Thanks so stopping by and until next time, may you simple days and an uncluttered heart!

7 comments:

Maggee said...

I am with you... it is warmer here today, so all I can think about it what birds I will see in the future, and where should I go today? There is a Wildlife Festival going on today in the area, and that means there will be lots of people tramping around, scaring birds, etc... Gotta think of off-the-beaten-path places! Plus have to refill feeders and put up a brand new Christmas one belatedly given to me yesterday! I just saw the Jeannette Douglas ones, finished by Faye, at Carolina Stitcher... they will be nice! Have to go check out the Kathy Barrick one... Hugs!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your AAFG looks good, Sherry. I like your new start as well. Enjoy the rest of your day!

Teresa S. said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress on the new Kathy Barrick!

Brigitte said...

So sorry to hear that the wonderful forest project causes you such cramps. Hopefully your new start doesn't.
I love the new alphabet series by Jeannette Douglas, such lovely little pieces. Have fun stitching them.

Margaret said...

Love that Kathy Barrick piece -- good for you for starting it. Love all your stitching!

TinaTx said...

Lovely stitching! I know all about the hand cramps - hate it when that happens!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog. The feather tree stays out all year and I'm trying to collect decorations for all seasons. I've got Easter eggs next but don't know what I will do after that.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Love all your samplers. I haven't seen the Alphabet Annie series before so I'll have to check them out!