Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


HAPPY THANKSGIVING to those of you who will celebrate! I am slowly preparing by chopping the onions and celery for the dressing, boiling the eggs, making the cornbread and after we get back from dr. appointments today I will start on the desserts.

May you have a lovely holiday with your family and friends in the comfort of a warm home. If you go out shopping the day after, may you find lots of good bargains and be safe in the crowds.

I challenge each of you to list 5 or more things you are grateful for then challenge your family to do the same and read these together sometime during the day tomorrow.

Have a wonderful and blessed day!

5 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you also. It sounds as if you are having a traditional southern menu, ie, cornbread dressing. Yum, yum.

Joy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, Sherry! I hope your Dr. appt. goes well. I can just smell those wonderful aromas that must be coming out of your kitchen! And thank you for continuing to comment on my blog. I am thankful for YOU :~) And that is another wonderful barn photo.

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful holiday! I know 1 thing that I am grateful for: wonderful blogging friends like you!

mainely stitching said...

Okay, that's a great challenge!!

Take care and enjoy a wonderful day tomorrow!!

Edgar said...

Hope everything goes well at the Doctor's and that you and yours have a spectacular Thanksgiving!!!!!