Thursday, November 01, 2007
Goals and Lists
I already received a confirmation for one of my orders and I was surprised that everything was in stock! Usually several items are out of stock and/or have been discontinued. It has already been dropped into the mail so I should have it within several days! Order #1 will include --
Drawn Thread - Sampler Game Board
Little House Needleworks - Snowflakes
Little House Needleworks - Winter Whites
Blackbird Designs - Awake The Dawning Day
Blackbird Designs - Beneath The Sunlit Sky
Order #2 is still out for the count (so to speak) and I have asked they let me know if any of the items are not currently available. Until I hear from them I don't want to jinx my order by saying what is supposed to be in it so I will wait for the order confirmation on it before saying!
I saw a wonderful coffee questionnaire on another blog and thought I would do it also since I am such a coffee fanatic!
1. Whole bean or ground? I usually buy ground since I haven't bought my own coffee grinder yet!
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? No decaf is allowed in this house! LOL
3. Regular or flavored? Both! I love to try out different and new flavors! But I need that regular for a good kick in the pants!
4. How do you drink your coffee? Usually with non dairy creamer only. At restaurants , I use both sugar and creamer.
5. Favorite coffee ever? I love Pumpkin Spice and Italian Roast by Starbucks!
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? It depends on the brand. I do love Starbucks, Millhouse and Flying Bean but they are a little expensive to get all the time.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? Biscotti, pecan twirls, or any type of pastry
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? I am happy with almost anything coffee related. If I have my coffee, I am happy! The mug is almost as important as the coffee that is in it!
I checked my October goals and did fairly good. Better than I thought I would. Time for November's goals. With the busyness of the next several months, I am going to be rather easy on myself.
1. Continue working AAFG - YES
2. Complete Willow Tree Sampler
3. Two New Starts - YES
4. Work on 30 day journal at Peek - YES
5. Catch up on housework (YUK) - SORT OF YES
6. Start working on Cross Stitch Lottery piece - YES
7. Start posting on group blogs (I have been lax in this area) - YES
8. Start on some smalls - YES
9. Recipe swap at Peek
10. Crazy Exchange - YES
11. Get a rotation schedule started - YES
1. Work on HOHRH
2. Work on AAFG
3. Work on Willow Tree Sampler
4. Work on Sampler Folk
5. Work on Hunt Sampler
6. At least 1 new start
7. At least one exchange
8. Fix up Christmas exchanges
9. Work on finishing off Cross Stitch Lottery piece
10. Peek recipe swap
I worked on AAFG yesterday but haven't taken a picture of my progress yet. So for today I will share an updated photo of Sampler Folk that is moving right along!