Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Stamps and Cameras and Cooks - OH MY!

I admit it. I am officially stamped out! At least until the new stamps begin to roll in! Lately I have indulged in Technique Tuesday, Autumn Leaves, Bam Pop, Rubber Soul, Fancy Pants and other brands of clear and rubber stamps! What happened? When I first started scrapping and up until recently I had no desire to do any stamping and had told myself that even though they were pretty I could use the money on other supplies! YIKES! I fell into the stamping trap! But I enjoy them so as long as I keep it reasonable, who's complaining! Besides, did I mention that I got most of these on sale or with gift certificates? That makes a big difference too! *big wink*

New pictures! That always makes me feel like scrapping! A fresh palette to work with! We will be going to see my folks so that will provide lots of new pictures and we are making plans for another day trip up to the mountains which is always full of great photo opportunities! This time we plan to go up to Grandfather Mountain and visit the nature habitats! Cougars, eagles, bears and more! Yep, there's nothing like new pictures to get my scrapping juices flowing!

Another winning recipe from my kitchen!!

Honey Mustard Chicken
4-6 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup prepared mustard
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder
Place chicken breasts in baking pan. Combine melted butter, honey, mustard, salt and curry powder then pour mixture over chicken. Bake at 350 for 60 to 70 minutes, basting every 20 minutes with pan drippings until nicely browned.

Roasted potatoes and corn on the cob will complete this and for dessert try a coconut cake or ambrosia for a lighter touch!

No comments: