Sorry for not posting any updates lately! It has been a BUSY BUSY week!
1. The pros came out about the problem with mice and I am glad to report NO MORE MICE have been seen or even the signs of any and all my dishes have been washed and put away again! I have my kitchen back!
2. We had a free termite inspection done and found signs of the little munchers! I am totally in favor of termite protection no matter what! After all, this is our home! But this finally convinced dh to take action so the house will be treated next week and we will be under the protection of the pros!
3. We have discussed a getting a patio. Right now we have a deck and it's not much to look at! Small and getting very old looking! It needs repair but I would prefer a patio! I might call about getting a free estimate on having one put down!
4. The stop smoking campaign around here is going pretty good! Every now and then I get a craving for a cigarette but not enough to actually light one up!
5. American Idol! I wasn't too surprised about Chris R. being chosen to leave but I was a little disappointed about Phil! In the past couple of weeks (since Country Week) he has really blossomed and shown his stuff! I do feel he will get picked up for a record deal in the near future so I'm not worried about him! Plus I have to say "Bravo, Phil." He showed how to leave the show with class as he sang his final song! He definitely knows how to act like a pro!
6. I have not been able to do very much for that matter. I have been on crutches this week! I had myself a bad fall in the parking lot of a local restaurant and ended up heading over to the closest Urgent Care unit (since it was Sunday) for x-rays. Luckily there were no broken bones or fractures but the doctor did tell me I was going to be in pretty bad shape for about 3-5 days and he was right! Unfortunately certain things still have to be done. Clothes, dishes, fixing dinner, taking Whiner out and with no one here to help me out during the day it leaves me no choice but to hobble around as best as possible!
See ya soon!