Yesterday brought sad news. One of my favorite scrapbooking websites/communities will shutting it's doors. I have been here for over 2 years and met many wonderful ladies that I am proud to call my friends. Today I will try to focus on the good things instead of dwelling over something that makes me so sad.
1. The test results (mentioned in my previous post) came back and all is well.
2. I am still working on my Gratitude Journal. I just haven't found the time to scan the images to upload.
3. I have bought our Thanksgiving turkey and have planned out the menu. I've also been stocking up for Christmas baking that will begin shortly after Turkey Day!
4. Ryan asked me to take some pictures of him last night. Maybe I can convince him to let me take some more and get him to smile next time!
5. DH and I are hoping to take another day trip soon.