Wednesday, March 03, 2021

It's Back!

 The bursitis, that is!  At least, I think it is bursitis. It is different this time. I am so tired of these flares! And it really hinders my stitching!  I can't raise my left arm even an inch. It feels stuck in place but still very painful. I took the first dr. appt. I could get which is next week. I will find out then. It has been a slow stitching week because of this but I have everything all ready to start up again when my arm starts to work again!  We both had a handful of appointments again and a sprinkling of more for next week.

 
I ordered a chart I have been waiting on for a good while! Amy Fisher by Hands Across The Sea. Isn't she just the sweetest!



 
Several more Happy Mail days. My storage containers arrived and another thread order made it's way to my mailbox. Now I am trying to get everything organized.
 
There really hasn't been any excting news lately other than rain and doctors!
 
Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful sampler purchase, Sherry! I hope your appointments go smoothly and the bursitis leaves as quickly as it came. Thinking of you.

Olde Dame Holly said...

Your arm pain and immobility sound very bad, and I hope you can get some relief soon, so you can stitch that lovely sampler! And of course do other things, but the sampler is hard to resist. Maybe a sunshiny day will arrive soon, too, along with more Happy Mail.