Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Short and Sweet

 What a week! Too many doctor appointments, too many errands and the week was topped off with another ambulance visit for the Grumpy Ol Gazer. Luckily this time, they were able to treat him without taking him to the hospital!

I needed something different to work on after all this!  I looked through my WIPs but I am keeping them for weekends. Then I went through my other stash. Plenty to choose from but nothing grabbed my attention right this moment. I wanted something sweet, simple and not too big so I started hunting through online stores. Bingo! Hannah Jenkinson Sampler by Stacy Nash was absolutely perfect! I ordered it and can't wait for it to come in so I can start on her.



 
I still hope to get at least 6 pieces stitched and ready to take to the next framing sale. I have a few ideas but I always change my mind. Soooo.........
 
Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

Lovely sampler you purchased! I hope the grumpy ole gazer is doing better. Thinking of you, Sherry!