Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy New Year
Good Morning and Happy New Year! Time to look over my monthly re-cap from December and list my new goals for January!
DECEMBER GOALS RECAP
1. Remain smoke free - YES
2. Exercise - YES
3. Work on WIPs - YES
4. Start a new stitch- YES
5. Work on primitives - YES
6. Work on some freebies - YES
7. Get BBQ feast for Christmas Day - No, I cooked
8. Work on building fabric stash - YES
9. Work on building Aida stash - YES
10. Work on building thread stash - YES
11. Keep blog updated - YES
12. Remember to rest eyes regularly - YES
13. Go to see my folks for holidays - YES
14. Family holiday get togethers - YES
15. Enjoy my birthday! - It was ok but I've had better!
16. Work on Delectable Mountain quilt - No, still building my fabric stash for it
17. Do at least one ornament for next Christmas - No. Just never got around to it
18. Frame at least one finished piece. - Yes
1. Wool and Flax - finished
2. And A Forest Grew - worked on
JANUARY MONTHLY GOALS
1. keep blog updated
2. Stitch on HOHRH
3. Remain smoke free
4. Start a new stitch
5. make my list of 2009 stitching and quilting goals
6. Stitch on AAFG
7. Stitch on Victoria's Quaker
8. Work on Delectable Mountain quilt
9. Stitch on ornaments
10. Eat healthy
11. Build on fabric stash
12. Build Aida stash
13. Build thread stash
14. Finish off a completed stitch
1. Ornaments for 2009
2. And A Forest Grew
Wishing everyone a wonderful and Happy New Year filled with everything good!
I borrowed the PIF image from Lynn's blog. I hope she doesn't mind!
The winners of the drawing for PIF #1 (Notion and Thread PIF) are
Please post a drawing for your own Notion/Thread PIF (along with the rules) on your blog and contact me with your mailing address so I can mail your PIF out within the next 365 days.
The rules will be as follows.
1. Send no less than 5 items per person.
2. Items can be DMC, other threads, stitching needles, straight pins, buttons, scissors, ribbons, ect, just use your imagination. You can send a combination of items such as 3 threads, 1 pack of straight pins and 1 pack of stitching needles or just 5 threads.
3. All I ask is that items be in new condition and not used.The rules will be as follows.
The winners of the drawing for PIF #2 (Fat Quarters PIF) are
You will receive 2 Fat Quarters from me within the next 365 days. Please post a Fat Quarter PIF drawing on your blogs and "pass it forward" for the New Year! Contact me with your mailing address so I can send out your PIF within the year.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful New Year!