Friday, May 21, 2021

Back Again

 Last week was an off week. I did not have a fever nor felt physically ill in any way. I just felt blah. No energy and even picking up my stitching felt like a major chore! Maybe it was all that awful pollen we have had floating around in the air this season! We had a little rain but not enough to wash all of it out of the air! Our red jeep looks like a lime green jeep with red undertones! LOL

The Grumpy Ol Gazer helped me out with my new organizing system. I love my new storage boxes but something was missing. Oh yeah, my craft storage unit! It had gotten old and just did not work right so out it went and I ordered a new one to replace it. Now everything is just right! I also brought out a smaller basket to keep my current stitches by my chair for easy access.



 
Boy, family history can be exhausting! I am still finding quite a bit of new information and am finding things that I had put aside to work on later on so that is like more new info all over again! I have gotten up to my 12th great grandparents on certain sides and to the Grumpy Ol Gazer's 13th ggrandparents!!  That is a long ways back in time! I decided that I am going to give our Family History several days a week until I get caught up again.
 
Since my last post, we have had a few more dr. appointments, a lot of errands and I got the first of my vaccines after waiting the allotted 3 months since my last infusion! As for my shoulder, this guy wants to do surgery and I just don't know if I like that idea! It doesn't hurt as bad as it first did and I can use it to a certain extent. I have a few more questions and maybe even get another opinion.
 
I pulled out all of my WIPs. OMG! I didn't realize that I had so many! And yet I keep ordering more! LOL. I am embarrassed but I have never let that stop me! I have 2-3 new charts I recently ordered and received that I keep debating on starting. I think I will hold off until June before I pull them out though.
 
Since my lost blog post, I ordered Songbird Sampler by Artful Offerings along with the threads. I have plenty of fabrics so I should be able to find something that will work!



 
I started another SAL with an IG pal. O My Bird by Teresa Kogut. Thank goodness this one will be a s-l-o-w stitch with no plans of finishing up until Mother's Day 2022.



 
Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a super looking storage unit, Sherry! That Artful Offerings design looks lovely. I really like the cardinal and the bluebird in it. I would probably get a second opinion on the shoulder. Have a wonderful weekend!

moosecraft said...

Both of those charts look like fun stitches! Enjoy!
Doesn't it feel great when all of your stash is organized? Don't worry about buying more as long as having stash keeps you happy... there's always a new storage system in the works! lol!

julia moreton said...

My names are Julia moreton I’m a citizen of UK, My younger sister was sicking of
breast cancer and her name is Florence   I and my family have been taking her
to all kind of hospital over here(UK) still yet no good result. I decided to go to
the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
called Sophia Charlotte,   she testifies to the world about the goodness of a
herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the
herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @ kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com for my
younger sister to see if he can cure her from the ailment that has befallen her(breast cancer). I contacted him and told him
my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister will be
cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to send give to me to cook and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
can I receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me
That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier
service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week runs out, my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
miracle of Doctor kokobi. my dad wanted to pay him 5 million  dollars as token of our appreciation towards his good work but the
herbal man declined the offer which I don't know why, he only say that I should tell the world about him
and the miracle he perform so am here now to tell the world about him if
you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get a solution to from
the hospital please contact kokobiherbalremedycentre@gmail.com or WhatsApp him
+254746618873 or call him via his calling line +2348114448587 . And if you need more information about the doctor you can send me an mail @
juliamoreton78@gmail.com