Sunday, November 22, 2020

Here we go again!

 AGAIN????  I. Hate. Bursitis. I had another flare in my right shoulder and when it began to get better, the left shoulder flared. If that's not enough, the right shoulder flared again! No stitching for a while. It is just too painful to use my arms in certain ways. At least this one is not quite as bad as the 2 month round I had back in August but any bursitis flare is not welcome in this house!

It has been such a hectic and stressful month so far, I decided to just order Thanksgiving dinner for us from Cracker Barrel. No dirty dishes to clean up! Plus they have really good food! We love to have brunch there and have had many of their dinners and have never been disappointed!



 
This whole catastrophe with him sent me on a buying spree for my own therapy! After I ordered the items mentioned in my last post, I ordered a sticker book for my Book of Days 2021.



 
I also ordered some magnetic ties for those big pieces to keep the excess fabric controlled.



 
Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I have seen both the sticker book and the magnetic ties on a number of posts out on the internet, Sherry. I hope you will share your thoughts on the usefulness of the ties. I think you are wise to order your Thanksgiving meal. I love Cracker Barrel, but usually only get to one on my travels. Praying that the bursitis flares don't hang around for long. Have a blessed Sunday.

SusieK said...

Wish I had known about Cracker Barrel before I went to the store. Apparently you watch to much floss tube also! I ordered the magnets after watching Brenda and Laura but haven't bought the sticker book yet. Have a blessed Thanksgiving, praying for your shoulders and your husbands health.

marly said...

My husband has wanted to go out for dinner for several years. We lost several home style restaurants around here and I don't even know who is offering take out. Other than us! We'll be delivering on Thursday.

Sure hope your flare settles.