Monday, February 18, 2019

Day by Day

We have had a Spring preview the past several weeks. I love the warmer weather but we always get another blast of Winter before Spring actually arrives. The trees are budding. Some are in full bloom. I even have chick a dees nesting out back!

Along with the roller coaster weather comes colds. It seems like I am the only one who has not fallen to the ickies. Fingers crossed I don't catch anything!

The inside is still being painted but we are very close to the being finished! After we finish, we can begin to rehang old items and some new things too.

One of the new items we will be putting up is this sign. I love it and it really does describe me and the Grumpy Ol Gazer now! When we were younger, we loved to be on the go constantly. Now, we are happy to just stay home. I ordered this at Magothy Shop at Etsy.



I also purchased a PDF cross stitch file at Etsy. It is simple yet very poignant. After I finish up the Words to Live By series, I will want something smaller to work on and this will be just right! I am thinking this one will be at home in the kitchen.



Speaking of the Words to Live By series by Heartstring Samplery, Beth has hinted that she may be adding a few more to it! Big yea!! I already have a place reserved for this series!

I have one infusion left for this round and then I will be finished until about July. My infusion project is almost finished too. I usually take my own snacks to infusion with me since some of the meds I get really make me hungry and I hate to eat up all the snacks since there are so many other people in there too!

Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart!

2 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your new sign ,I have a few around the house.

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fabulous sign you purchased! Thank you for sharing the shop's name! Looking forward to seeing your Words to Live By stitch! I hope you have a wonderful week.