Sunday, December 23, 2018

Another Year Older

I had another birthday come and go this month. I have always loved being a December baby. It has just always felt like all the lights and hub-bub made my birthday even more special. I celebrated by spending a nice relaxing day with my husband (who always takes vacation at this time of year). What did I get?

A new journal to start the New Year with

The quilt kit pictured in my last post. Bubblegum and Chocolate from Private Source Quilting on Etsy. Be still my heart!!



Every year I buy myself a new coffee mug as a Happy Birthday to Me gift



And a nice dinner at the local steakhouse.

It is time to get my infusion project rounded up and get a head start on it. I will try to get to that before January 1st. I hope everyone has a wonderful Merry Christmas!

Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sherry, wishing you a very Happy Birthday! It sounded like you had a fabulous day. I really like your new mug. Where did you find it? Have a blessed day!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

happy birthday and merry Christmas and a happy new year big hugs