Monday, April 28, 2014

April SFS Report


I haven't gotten much stitching done the past several weeks what with feeling crummy from allergies, working on catching up around the house and more. I did take some finished pieces in for framing over the weekend and while I was there I just could not resist picking up the new My Big Toe design, Our Father.
 
It's the end of April and time to make my SFS report. I don't count money spent on framing in this since I only have it done once or twice a year. My SFS includes charts, threads and fabrics. I bought the chart, Our Father by MBT and the March Loose Feather chart by BBD for a total of $25! I barely squeezed by this month but it was worth it and I even would have been ok with going over a few dollars this time if it had happened.
 
I am still working on The Apostle's Creed and am half way down on page 2 so I will nearing the finish line soon. I have kitted up around 6 other designs I have on my priority list and they are waiting in their own project bags.
 
Several people have emailed me to ask how I am doing since all that stuff began last September. I am happy to report that my Vasculitis is in remission now. I take maintenance meds to help keep it from coming back and there is always plenty of lab work to be done but I am ok with that. One of the best things I have noticed is that after months and months of feeling three times my age and so blah, I am finally beginning to feel like myself again. Not all at once but a little more each day! I still get tired and out of breath very easily but I have noticed that I occasionally I have a sudden burst of energy. It doesn't last long and I do get tired from it but I try to take advantage of them when possible. It's nice to feel like a person again!

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Margaret said...

It's so good to hear that you are feeling so much better and things are under control. Hooray!

stitchersanon said...

Glad to hear your feeling better!

Shirlee said...

Praise God that your vasculitis is in remission & you are feeling so much better day by day! Truly wonderful news!

Stitchinowl said...

Wonderful news that your Vasculitis is in remission. I am so happy that you are feeling better!
Carolyn

Maggee said...

Glad your vasculitis is in remission! Yay!

Brigitte said...

So great to hear that your health is improving, little by little but in a way that you can feel it again and again.
You were doing great on the SFS challenge.