Wednesday, November 28, 2012

How about a trade?

After finishing off Baby, It's Cold Outside by Heartstring Samplery, Joy to the World by Shepard's Bush and Favorite Spot Sampler I was looking around for my next new start. I decided to keep with the Christmas theme and chose another holiday design from my stash. I would love to do a trade with these three charts. They are in good condition. A little dog earred but no tears or other damage.

I am interested in any of the following charts - Silent Night by Country Cottage Needleworks, Christmas Carols by Country Cottage Needleworks, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Pineberry Lane, Up on the Housetop by Sunflower Seed and Tate's Stocking by Raise the Roof Designs.

You can contact me through the comments on this post or at my email (birdwatcher17@aol.com) if you are interested. I may have other charts you have been looking for as well. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: