Sunday, May 20, 2012

For Now

I didn't get any stitching accomplished for several days thanks to a stiff neck. For almost a week, I could not turn my head from side to side but had to turn my entire body to look right or left. Something as simple as looking both ways when I crossed a parking lot was a challenge as well as looking pretty silly!

Before my neck went all wonky, I was working on the new freebie Sister Stitcher by The Primitive Hare. What an enjoyable little piece this was and just what I needed to get the needle moving again! It took longer than I had planned to finish it up what with my neck and other things that called for my attention. No pictures yet but I will get one posted soon.

Ok, I want to start a new stitch so I pull out my stash and begin going through all the patterns. New, old and really old! Yeah, I haven't done an Adam and Eve piece in awhile. Hmmm, but I really like this other sampler. Oh wait, this one is beautiful but ohhhh, I really don't feel like a BAP right now. Yeah, this one is it ------- maybe. What about my WIPs until I decide? That's an idea but not really what I wanted to do! Maybe I could just eenie, meenie, minie, moe to pick out something! Naw. I need something I really want to start AND finish instead of tossing it aside. Soooo, for now I am just going to use my time to catch up on things around here and hope that one of these patterns from my stash will call to me loud and clear. Soon.

For now, we are staying busy around here trying to take care of a lot of the things that have accumulated on our "to do" list. Home repairs, errands, appointments and those normal pesky chores.

So there is no big or exciting news this post. No pictures. Just me dropping by to say hi. I always appreciate your visit and comments and they add a special touch to my day! Until next time....

8 comments:

Daffycat said...

Blah ~ stiff necks are horrible! I hope you are all better now.

Also hope you can find your new stitch. Sometimes I can't decide on one too. And if I "make myself" choose one I WILL end up with a UFO!

Margaret said...

My sympathies on the stiff neck. I had one of those a couple of times, once super badly. Not fun. Hope you're feeling better really soon.

Deb said...

I hope your neck is feeling better soon. That is such an annoying thing to have to deal with.

And I know how it is when you can't decide on a project - I just went through that started four!

Julie M said...

My neck gets that way sometimes but I take myself off to the chiro and he fixes me right up! Hope you are doing better soon!

I have the same problem you do when it comes to starting a project. Too many choices!

RashmiMaharjan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Penny said...

It does make it hard to stitch or do just about anything with a stiff neck. Hope you are feeling better! Hopefully something will "speak" to you, and say stitch me. :)

Nadia said...

I'm very happy to know your blog Sherry!
Have a great day, hugs
Nadia

Jipu gain said...

Good site keep it up.
gear and transmission lubricants