Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday Morning

I hate to do a pictureless post but I just don't have any to share today. I decided to take a stitching break for several days to let my strained eyes and sore hands rest up just a bit! I am reading a very interesting book instead for the remainder of the week!

We had beautiful weather the past 5 or so days. Lovely warm temps and absolutely no humidity! You just can't get much better than that! Of course, I had to pull out the allergy meds since all this warm weather is making the trees bud thus bringing the pollen out in full force! So many trees were beginning to bud before the big snow last week and we thought it would kill them off but they are just picking up where they left off! And now the temps are falling again! Luckily, we aren't going to see the 20's again but it will be a big not so pleasant difference from the past days!

This will be a short post. I had all the symptoms of food poisoning last night and am feeling pretty weak and plain tired this morning! I just can't pin point the culprit unless it was the one cup of flavored coffee I had about mid day. I seldom drink it anymore and upon checking this morning, it had been in the cabinet a little longer than it should have been! Well, my taste for flavored coffee has been zapped for a very long time now!

Don't forget to sign up for the giveaway on the previous post by 9pm EDST tomorrow.

Until next time - stay safe, stay warm and stay well!

7 comments:

CJ said...

Girl you need to take it easy and get better. Look forward to your next post.

CJ

Carolyn NC said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Edgar said...

I hope you are feeling better fast - you deserve a break and enjoy the nice weather!!!!!

CindyMae said...

Hope you are feeling better very soon! You need some rest!!!

Maggie said...

Hope you are feeling better real soon.

And thank you for you visiting my blog

Joy said...

Sherry, I certainly hope you are feeling better by now. I do the same think from time to time with my stitching ~ it's nice to take a break and just put one's nose in a book.
Have a wonderful weekend ~ hope those temps hold!

Joy

Brigitte said...

Oh no, food poisoning isn't very funny. I've been there too a couple of days ago. Just relax and get better soon.
What is the title of the book you're reading???